In Geoteco, we are sure that the human resources and the development, is a fundamental part of the success of the companies. That is why we work to offer the most effective training in occupational health and safety, providing the fundamental tools for good development of their operations.
Our index with the main courses is the following:
Basic Security for Oil Installations
- Define the basic concepts of health and safety at work.
- Identify the current regulations applicable to developed works.
- Select the appopiate EPP fir the development of the activities
- Establish the measures to remove, reduce and control the risks.
Acid Sulfuric Detection (H2S)
- Provide the knowledge to know the properties and behavior of the sulfhydryl acid in the daily operation.
- The participant must to know the risks implicated with the H2Sand react adequately with the presence of a leak or prolonged exposure
- Apply the rules, procedure and controls.
- Use of multigas detector and the parameters which the participant can be exposed.
Safety Analysis Methodology
- To promote the application of the methodology of Occupational Safety Analysis in the activities of its function with the purpose of identify, controlling and preventing potential risks presents in the work areas.
Use and handling of fire extinguishers
- To know the classification of the fire as well as the forms and means that can be used for the prevention or combat.
- To take decisions and avoid possible fire’s conatus and fight it, to avoid damages or human losses.
- To know some recommendations on the measures that must be taken in case of being in a fire.
- Provide to the assistant theoretical and practical tools which can used for the prevention and care of fires.
Use and management of Autonomous Breathing Equipment (A.B.E)
- Provide to participants the basic knowledge on the operations of Autonomous Breathing Equipment.
- Identify the protection provides by A.B.E.
- Indicate the factors that influence the duration of an A.B.E.
- Identify the components of A.B.E.